Sea Level Diving's Virus Prevention Protocols
Sea Level Diving and staff will be implementing the following protocols to help reduce your exposure to viruses.
General store practices:
1. All customers will be required to wear a face mask or face shield while in the store when social distancing can not be maintained.
2. All high touch areas in the store will be cleaned with an EPA approved disinfectant as needed to maintain clean surfaces.
3. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be conveniently located for customers use.
4. Private appointments are available by request.
5. Disinfecting wipe will be available to customers to wipe down merchandise before handling it.
1. Students will be required to wear a face mask or face shield while in the classroom when social distancing can not be maintained.
2. Class capacity is limited to 4 people or 6 people if all 6 have been staying at home together.
3. Students will have their temperature checked before class. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be permitted in class.
4. All high touch areas in the classroom will be cleaned with an EPA approved disinfectant as needed to maintain clean surfaces.
1. According to the CDC. "There is no evidence that the virus that causes COVID-19 can be spread to people through the water in pools, hot tubs, spas, or water play areas." More can be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/php/water.html>
2. Social distancing will be maintained while on the pool deck.
3. Only 2 people at a time will be allowed to use the locker room.
4. Locker rooms will be wiped down with an EPA approved disinfectant at the end of each day.
Rental equipment practices
1. Regulators 2nd stages will be soaked in a CDC approved disinfectant before and after each customer's use. New mouthpiece can be purchased before use.
2. All other equipment will be cleaned in equipment friendly cleaning solution and rinsed thoroughly.
1. Any staff member not feeling well will remain at home.
2. Staff will have temperature checked before work each day.
3. Staff will use a face mask or face shield whenever social distancing can not be maintained.