PADI Wreck Diver
Why PADI Wreck Diver?
The lure of exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can't resist. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course introduces you to wreck diving and helps you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe and fun wreck diving.
What do I need to start?
- ·PADI Adventure Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- ·Minimum age: 15 years old
What will I do?
Information contained in your wreck diver program includes:
- ·The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
- ·The preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
- ·Limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
How long will it take?
- ·Minimum Open Water Training: four dives over two days
What will I need?
- ·Wreck-Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert
Fee and Materials
Book: Wreck Diver Crew-Pak w/DVD $79.95
Call to schedule your course