PADI Search and Recovery Diver
Why PADI Search and Recovery Diver?
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost treasure? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization) OR
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver AND PADI Underwater Navigation certifications (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also cover limited visibility, search patterns and safe object recovery using lift devices.
How long will it take?
- Minimum Open Water Training: four dives over two days
What will I need?
- Search and Recovery-Pak, which includes manual, video and log insert
Fees and Material
Book: Search & Recovery Crew-Pak w/ DVD $79.95
Call to schedule your course