Raja Ampat Liveaboard
This trip is a once in a life-time luxury trip aboard the
February 12-22, 2023
Only 7 spots remaining! We are in need of a female diver to share a room with same.
About diving Raja Ampat
Raja Ampat is located within the Indonesian archipelago off the northwest tip of Bird’s Head Peninsula in West Papua (Irian Jaya). It comprises hundreds of jungle-covered islands, and is known for its beaches and coral reefs flowing with marine life. Raja Ampat, translated directly as “four kings”, was named for the 4 main islands in the area: Weigeo, Batanta, Salawati and Misool.
Liveaboard diving via the Gaia Love offers divers the opportunity to explore this entire region.
Scuba diving in Raja Ampat will take your breath away with a thriving marine life from the sea floor to the surface, and a colorful reef teeming with activity. Some of the best dive sites in Indonesia, these sites are so pristine and packed with growth, a photographer is hard-pressed to find a spot to place a steadying finger. Exotic sea life and macro critters will overwhelm any macro photography enthusiast. West of Sorong, Batanta Island also offers incredible critter sites for the macro enthusiast.
The only problem diving these areas is that you’ll be so spoiled by the near-perfect conditions, you may never want to leave or dive anywhere else again! Click here to read more.
About the Gaia Love
The Gaia Love is a modern 40 meters steel hull vessel build from the ground up in Batam, Indonesia. It is purpose built to sail and explore the far reach regions of Indonesia and complies with class requirements of BKI (Biro Klasifikasi Indonesia). Designed with a modern contemporary look with an emphasis for diving in comfort, she can accommodates up to 20 guest in 10 spacious ensuite rooms; six on the upper deck and five on the lower deck. Each room averages in size of approximately 20 square meters, individual air-conditioning and ensuite bathrooms with hot water. Upper deck rooms will feature an additional private outdoor balcony.
Gaia Love has a total of 4 decks (lower, main, upper and top/sundeck). A lounge, restaurant and camera room is located on the main deck. In the lounge is an entertainment center, pantry and all the facilities and little creature comforts to make your stay most comfortable. Photographers and videographers can use the dedicated camera room for the preparation and maintenance of their equipment before and in between dives.
At the rear is a large dive deck that can accommodate up to 28 divers, so there is lots of space for guest to move around. On the dive deck is also eleven large rinse tanks of various sizes, for camera setups of all sorts. A boat deck is slightly aft of the dive deck where two 5.5 meters diving skiffs will always be ready and easy for divers to board.
Right at the top deck or sundeck features a bar for evening gatherings and relaxation under the stars. If you prefer to dine outdoors, this will be the perfect area to enjoy your meal. Sufficient shelter is available here as well as sunning areas for those who wish to soak up some sun.
Safety is top priority for us, hence, Gaia Love has a very well equipped wheelhouse from up-to-date navigation equipment to advance communication systems, life rafts, life vests, EPRIB, fire protection and fire fighting systems. An additional back up RIB is stored on the top deck, easily and swiftly deploy-able by a one ton crane, should it be needed. Click here to read more about the Gaia Love
February 12, to 22, 2023 (Travel dates Feb. 9 to 23, 2023)
$6000.00* per person lower rooms**
$6500.00* per person upper rooms with private balcony**
- 10 nights aboard the Gaia Love
- Air-conditioned twin share accommodation with attached bathroom.
- Any shore activities or excursions organized by Dive Gaia.
- All meals, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Guided diving activities (up to 4 dives a day).
- Use of aluminum dive cylinders, weights and weight belts.
- Enriched Air Nitrox.
- Same day land transfer to and from the nearest embarkation or disembarkation airport.
- Airport transfer to and from port for embarkation or disembarkation.
- Government taxes.
- Complimentary glass of wine per person at dinner.
- Use of entertainment system in cabins and saloon where available.
- Shared use of the camera room.
- Harbor clearance and national park fees between USD22 and USD25 per day depending on the destination; and fuel surcharge (where applicable).
- Any international and domestic air, land, sea transportation, visas and any other taxes or fees associated.
- Accommodation and meals before and after the cruise.
- Alcoholic drinks (unless otherwise stated).
- Gear rental (subject to availability).
- Massages and Spa treatments (other than welcome massage).
- Travel or trip interruption insurance and dive accident insurance (It is mandatory to have dive accident insurance on all trips aboard Gaia Love, please contact us for short term insurance options).
- On-board purchases.
- Private tours.
- On-board telecommunication and satellite broadband.
- Crew gratuity.
The boat holds 20 passengers and as of 11/23/2021 we only have 7 spots remaining.
A $500.00 deposit will hold your spot. All deposits and payments are non refundable. If we can resell your spot you will receive a refund for any payments you make.
*Add 3.5% if paying by credit card.
** If you are traveling alone, we will room you with someone. If you must have your own private room, the rate is an additional 70% of the single rate.