Padi Ice Diver Specialty Course
January 11 & 12, 2020
Why PADI Ice Diver?
Join us for the most exhilarating diving of all, Ice Diving. The visibility is usually very good under the ice however the water is a bit cold. You'll attend classroom training (Saturday 9 to noon) and complete 3 dives (1 Saturday, 2 Sunday) at Three Oaks Recreation Area (TORA) over a period of two days.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Dry Suit Diver certification
- Minimum age: 18 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn ice dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to control your buoyancy, navigate and communicate under the ice.
How long will it take?
- Minimum Open Water Training: three dives over two days
- 4 Hours Classroom training
- Sea Level Diving
- Three Oaks Recreation Area
Fees and Materials
Book: no book required
Special Equipment needed by the student
- Dry Suit
- Regulator designed for cold water
All Other special equipment will be supplied by Sea Level Diving
Call 815-479-0996 to schedule your course