Ice Diver Specialty Course
Why Ice Diver?
Join us for the most exhilarating diving of all, Ice Diving. The visibility is usually very good under the ice however the water is a bit cold.
What do I need to start?
- Open Water Certification
- Dry Suit Diver certification
- Minimum age: 18 years old
- 24 logged dives
What will I do?
You'll learn ice dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to control your buoyancy, navigate and communicate under the ice.
How long will it take?
- Minimum 1 pool session and 2 open water dives one 1 day.
- 4 Hours Classroom training
- Sea Level Diving
- Three Oaks Recreation Area
Special Equipment needed by the student
- Dry Suit
- Regulator designed for cold water
All Other special equipment will be supplied by Sea Level Diving
Call 815-479-0996 to schedule your course