Diver Stress & Rescue Course
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the Diver Stress & Rescue course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and accessories. At this level of training we recommend you have your own equipment. You can rent the gear from Sea Level Diving at a special rate of $50.00 for the course.
- Be 12 years or older
- Have an Open Water certification
- Have a current First Aid, CPR with AED and Emergency Oxygen provider Certification (React Right course) within the previous two years.
- Read the Home Study Kit before class.
Course Fee $274.95